- Choose your desired wallpaper design at https://www.carpet.com.ph/wallpapers/
- Call us at (02) 403-3262, (02) 893-1373, or (02) 668-9668 and schedule for an ocular measurement. Request to see our wallpaper catalog so that our field agent can bring one for you.
- Alternatively, you may also visit us at our mall stores to see our complete line of wallpapers.
- Our field agent will take measurements of your walls.
- Our sales office will send you a quotation based on the measurements taken by our field agents.
- To place order, we'll be needing a 50% down-payment.
- Give us 4-5 business days to prepare the materials and installer.
Monday, May 28, 2018
Cobblestone and Brick Style Wallpaper : Mandaluyong Installation
Our wallpaper client from Mandaluyong city is our next feature for this blog. He opted for a cobblestone brick style wallpaper for his condo. Previously we have featured our new wallpaper designs that showcase different stone and brick style wallpapers. This featured project was also derived from Emerald wallpaper more specifically the EM-2213 code.
A lot of customers enjoy stone or brick style wallpapers mostly because it radiates a warm appeal to a room. Cobblestones and bricks are typically used in cold climate countries to insulate houses from extreme cold. For a tropical country this is not necessary since the weather is already hot, still these kind of designs has its appeal. Modern building and architecture most of the time uses plain concrete walls and so designs like these are generally more expressive and gives more character to a room.
For this type (pentagon shaped brick/cobblestone), we have 3 available colors. The one in the photos are brown and the alternative colors namely brown/green and darker shade of brown. If you want to browse all of the selections visit our online catalog of Emerald wallpaper at https://www.carpet.com.ph/wallpapers/emerald-wallpaper/ .
If you are wondering on how to go about ordering your wallpaper coverings, this is how: